It is difficult to say what type of personal injury cases are most common because the numbers can change from year to year. However, there are several types of personal injury that are extremely common everywhere. Barber & Baker in Anchorage see many of these cases every year and have formed a “Top 5” list of the most common personal injury matters they handle.
If you are victim of these or some other type of personal injury, contact Barber and Associates, LLC immediately for more information about how you may be able to recover monetary compensation to pay for the expenses associated with your accident.
The Top Five Personal Injury Types
At Barber and Associates, LLC, the five most common types of personal injury cases we see are:
- Car accidents. One of the most common types of personal injury accidents throughout the country is car accidents. Every year, there are approximately 6 million collisions in the United States and about half of them result in injuries. Barber and Associates, LLC handle many car accident cases and advocate for the injured victims.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents are very common in Alaska, and the attorneys at Barber and Associates, LLC advocate for motorcycle riders who have been injured due to the carelessness of another driver. In many cases, motorcycle accident victims are hurt because drivers of passenger vehicles and trucks do not treat them with the same respect paid to drivers of larger vehicles. In these cases, Barber and Associates, LLC is often able to help these motorcycle accident victims recover compensation.
- Wrongful death. However an accident occurs, when a victim loses his or her life it is very important that the family be represented by an attorney who understands the implications of such an event. The attorneys at Barber and Associates, LLC have worked with many families who have lost loved ones as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Work-related accidents. Injuries at work must be handled differently than other types of injuries. Barber and Associates, LLC may be able to help those who are suffering from injuries sustained on the job to collect all the money that is due to them.
- Maritime accidents. Barber and Associates, LLC has made a name for itself as an authority on maritime accidents. We handle many cases for fishermen, ship’s crewmembers and others who have been injured in a maritime accident.
Visit Barber and Associates, LLC today to learn more about how to protect your rights if you are an accident victim.